- Instant Set up Camping Tent - Take out the camping tent, untie the drawstring, and throw it hard. The tent is set up! This will cost only 10 seconds. Next, you only need to fix the tent with ropes to complete the construction of the tent. Significantly save your time!
- Waterproof - The pop up camping tent is equipped with PU taping for inner tent seam. Polyester floor with welded corners also provide excellent capacity of waterproof.
- Ventilation design - The camping pop up tent has two roof vents, which can make your tent without condensation in cold morning to keep you dry and comfortable. What’s more, the tent can resist 35 mph wind after being fixed by guy ropes and pegs.
- Super Spacious - The instant camping tent has the 9.5’X7’ size with 50" central high and applies the semi-circular cross-section design to make it more spacious for 4 person maximum or one queen mattress.
- What You Get - QOMOTOP 4 person pop-up camping tent, a 39.3" X 39.3" X 2" carry-bag, 4 Guy ropes, 8 pegs.
How to keep your family and you dry in the tent?
- In Rains
If it occurred to rain when camping, please do not worry and close the windows and doors inside the tent asap. And please keep top vents open to get air circulated well.
- At Night
If the temperature from the night to the morning will change a lot, please make sure that top vents are open at the camping night, and meanwhile, if possible, please keep windows and doors open partly to avoid condensation caused by the temperature difference between inside tent and outside tent.
- Please open the doors and windows before folding the tent, which will remove air in the tent for folding it easily.
- In order to set up in 10 seconds, the tent is designed as an indivisible whole, so it is not suitable to put the tent in a backpack, luggage or suitcase.
- It is recommended to put the tent in its bag to move instead of dragging directly the tent to move on the hard ground, which would damage the pop up tent.